Dr. Lisa García Bedolla (UC-Berkeley) at the CRI symposium on "Revisiting the Cuban-American Vote," held at FIU on November 6, 2013
The following presentations at the symposium can be downloaded here:
- Lisa García Bedolla, Change and Cuban-American Politics
- Rodolfo de la Garza and Alan Yang, Are Cubans Conservative?
- Guillermo J. Grenier, Trends in the Political Ideology of the Cuban-American Voter
- Mark Hugo López, Changing Partisanship among Cuban Americans
- Dario Moreno and James Wyatt, Cuban-American Partisanship: A Secular Realignment
A video of the entire symposium can be seen here.